BitBrum Cryptocurrency Show & Conference 2019
See Sidewalk Bitcoin At BitBrum 2019. Talk Bitcoin, Adoption & Experience The FastBitcoins Voucher System Up-Close & Personal
BitBrum is a not-for-profit, community inspired, grass-roots organised event. The the sole aim of which is to inform people about the technological, economic and societal impact of this nascent space and to equip people with the knowledge, tools and confidence to innovate.
In short we want everyone to benefit from Bitcoin.
In short we want everyone to benefit from Bitcoin. Not just the tech savvy or those that are already wealthy. High ticket prices are a barrier to participation for many and that is why we rely on sponsors. All sponsorship funds are spent on making the event better and keep admission price to a minimum
Memories from BitBrum 2017
Fantastic Headliners Already Confirmed for BitBrum 2019
Renown Bitcoin Influencers and Educators confirmed so far. More announcements imminent.
Confirmed- Thomas Hunt [Mad Bitcoins] To MC BitBrum
Since April 2013 Thomas Hunt [@MadBitcoins] has been all about Bitcoin. Writing, producing, performing and inspiring more than 1,200 shows and hundreds of thousands of hours of cryptocurrency related news, education and entertainment on YouTube with his Mad Bitcoins show.
Other projects include The Bitcoin Group, Bitcoin Talk Show & the World Crypto Network [@WorldCryptoNet].
BitBrum will feature a LIVE World Crypto Network broadcast
Confirmed- Rhian Lewis- CountMyCrypto
Rhian is a software engineer who is the co-developer of altcoin portfolio tracker CountMyCrypto. She is also the co-host of London Bitcoin Women, which she founded with a friend in 2014. She has a BSc in Economics from UCL and is a former digital journalist at @thetimes.co.uk. She is a regular conference speaker and educator on blockchain technology, cryptocurrency and cryptoassets, and writes about blockchain technology at medium.com/@rhian_is. She also runs training courses aimed at test engineers on blockchain projects and is an instructor on the B9Lab Ethereum QA Engineer course.
Confimed- Esky33 Junglelab- BTCPayServer Guru
Esky @lab_jungle is a DJ/audio engineer turned coder, founder of BTCPayJungle.com and all round end-to-end BTCPayServer guru. His focus is encouraging others to start running, the now legendary, @BtcpayServer. Representing underground coding. Self-taught dev. & cypherpunk
Confirmed- Greg Walker– Learn Me A Bitcoin
Greg from Learn Me A Bitcoin is a Blockchain expert and educator. He has been working on projects and creating tools for bitcoin since 2014. His work includes a blockchain explorer powered by a graph database & extensive beginner-friendly articles on a wide range of technical bitcoin topics.
Confirmed- Matt Baldock– Portsmouth Crypto- Educator
In January 2015 Matt created Portsmouth Crypto to provide education & infrastructure to the local community and has become a long standing bitcoin educator running numerous private and public workshops up and down the UK, giving people the information & knowledge they need to get started in the crypto ecosystem with confidence.
Guaranteeing a friendly sociable atmosphere, The Studio is a classy venue ideal for discussion and interaction.
Awesome Venue. The Studio 3rd Floor
BitBrum Location Map
Access by Train- Birmingham New Street
- Down the ramp from Grand Central / New St Station.
- Cannon St is to the left between Jack Wills & Muji.
- The Studio is up Cannon St on the right hand side – Opposite the Windsor Pub
Car Parking for Bitbrum at The Studio has discounted rates at the following Car Parks.
- NCP High Street B4 7LN and NCP Londonderry House B4 7LX (Height restrictions 1.96m).
- Masshouse Circus Car Park, Chapel Street, B4 7LN. (No height restrictions)
- Snow Hill Station Car Park, Livery St, B3 2BJ
- Bullring Centre Car Park (off Smallbrook Queensway) B5 4BU.
Walking from New Street Station – 3 minutes
- Exit the North exit ‘Stephenson Street’ or ‘New Street entrance’ and head up Lower Temple street past Caffé Nero.
- Turn right at Starbucks and continue down New Street (Tesco on your left).
- Cannon Street is the second street on the left, The Studio is half way along Cannon Street on the right hand side.
Walking from High Street NCP Car Park – 6 minutes
- Exit the car park, turn left and walk down Dale End.
- Turn right opposite Marks & Spencer’s and head up Union Street, continue until you cross Corporation Street.
- Cannon Street is the first on the left, The Studio is halfway down Cannon Street on the left hand side.
Walking from Londonderry House NCP Car Park – 8 minutes
- Exit the car park and walk up Newton street to the mini roundabout on Corporation Street, (you will see the lawcourts to your right),
- turn left and follow corporation street (crossing the roundabout) all the way to House of Fraser on the right.
- Turn right immediately after House of Fraser and Cannon Street is the first road on the left and The Studio is halfway down on the left hand side.
Walking from The Mailbox Car Park – 8 Minutes
- Exit the car park at the front entrance and cross under the flyover and continue along Navigation Street.
- Cross over Hill Street at the traffic lights and continue to the entrance of New Street Train Station.
- Cross Navigation Street next to the train station entrance but continue along Navigation street until you get to Diesel on the left,
- Turn left here and then right at Tesco.
- Cannon Street is the second road on the left and the The Studio is halfway up on the right
- CoinfestUK 2020
- Nov 13 2020 - Nov 15 2020
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm